april 2011



April: "Change"

*

*

*












By Francis

Oslo // 2011


*

*

*



"quakes"



TRANSITION TIME

By Claudia

*

*

*


test-ist


edagecikmez
2011~istanbul


*

*

*



Change (Test) from Irene León on Vimeo.

An afternoon reflection about the concept of "change", human actions consequences, earthquake, ...

(Stopmotion + real capture)

*

*

*






I appreciate that all over the world is taking care of "JAPAN", since it happened 1 month ago. / But you never know how it changed inside of my heart. / I don't know how to explain. /But WHAT IS "JAPAN"? / Sakura (cherry blossom) is full-bloom right now, anyway. / You never know how much I love it. / We have earthquake, because it is where we live. / We have full-bloom sakura, because it is where we live.

13 APRIL, Yokohama, Japan
Mari Ishiwata


*

*

*




Constructions of metal and concrete drag along thick, black tentacles that suck and spill and slosh while their huge feet crush and demolish. I live in a house on a hillside and I throw some breadcrumbs from my window to feed them. The tall creatures bend their long necks down to carefully eat from my hand and their metal beaks pinch the soft skin inside my palm. The earth quackes and shivers for every step they take as the hurd keeps moving towards the inland leaving my city burning orange, purple and black down below.


Imagining things as I look out my window.
Susanne, Bergen 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment